Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a samsung refrigerator model #RF23HCEDBSR/AA

Customer Question
purchased from Sears in 8/2014...
I have a samsung refrigerator model #RF23HCEDBSR/AA purchased from Sears in 8/2014. I purchased the maintenance plan as well. Last Sept I scheduled the annual service call. During the call I had the tech switch out the water filter as I could not get the old one out. A couple weeks after the call the ice maker started dispensing a bloop of water and wet ice. Shortly after that we started hearing an increasingly obnoxious noise, like helicopter blades. Determined that there was ice build up on some fan. Since Sept I have had Sears techs out 6 times. They have caulked where the ice maker meets the refrigerator with 2 different types of caulking. They have replaced the ice maker fan, they have adjusted the water supply hose and I still have wet ice that eventually leads to ice build up in the ice room and on the ice maker fan. I am at my wits end.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
1/31/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 1 year ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Are the door seals sealing all the way around on the unit?

Appliance Technician: ApplianceTech, Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago
ApplianceTech
ApplianceTech, Appliance Technician

.

ApplianceTech
ApplianceTech
ApplianceTech, Appliance Technician