Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

After descaling my cu1526 it will make ice cycle then goes…

Customer Question
after descaling my cu1526 it...
after descaling my cu1526 it will make ice for 1 cycle then goes down on a flashing 2
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
2/1/2016
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! That error shows an issue with the harvest time being too long. Does it seem to work good the first time and drop the cubes quickly? How is the water flow now after cleaning?

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.