Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I was given a nice, used wide GE refrigerator in nice

Customer Question
condition. Quiet and clean, but...
I was given a nice, used wide GE refrigerator in nice condition. Quiet and clean, but after we moved it from one location and installed it in my house it is making too much noise. It will be quiet briefly and ten it makes too much noise. We moved it about twenty hours ago.
What can I do (We kept it upright during transport)?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/31/2016
Appliance Technician: Chas, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician

Hello from our service,

My name is***** am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.

When it is making the noise have yo tried pushing it on one of it's corners on top to see if the sound changes at all when you do it?

No, moving the fridge does not help. The noise it is making is similar to that of a clothes drier on spin dry

Check the fan on the back it may be hitting something when it is running, let me know.

Will do! Will text later!

Okay

Did you find anything hitting the fan making the noise you are hearing?