Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My soap dispenser fills up with water how can I get this to…

Customer Question
My soap dispenser fills up...
My soap dispenser fills up with water how can I get this to stop doing that?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/31/2016
Appliance Technician: ApplianceTech, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
ApplianceTech
ApplianceTech, Appliance Technician

Hello and thankyou for using this service!

I am sorry to hear about the problem you are having with your washer

Let's work together to find out what is wrong :)\

Can you give me a little more info on your problem. I don"t understand why the tech would replace a themistor for this kind of problem.

Is the problem that the cup is just filled up or is the water coming out the front of the washer dispenser?