Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Cycle not completed light flashing i turned it off not

Customer Question
drained...
cycle not completed light flashing i turned it off not drained
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
1/30/2016
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 2 years ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 35 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

WFK2401

this is a Bosch unit I will opt out so someone else can better assist you!