Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My GE Washer model WHRE5550K2WW will fill and agitate to…

Customer Question
My GE Washer model WHRE5550K2WW...
My GE Washer model WHRE5550K2WW will fill and agitate to wash and then drain. It does not advance to the rinse cycle.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
1/30/2016
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 2 years ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

does it spin after it drains out in the wash mode.

no. After the wash mode, it sits idle and does not advance to Rinse.

it has to spin the wash water out before it starts to fill with the rinse water is it spinning ?

All the water is out. It just stays in wash mode after it completes the wash and drain. It does not go to the Rinse cycle

ok is the cold water turned on to the washer?

the washer only fills with cold water in a rinse cycle.

The cold water is on.

ok when it stops can you hear any noise from the unit at all?

And can you manually advance it to get it to start back up again in that same cycle?

No noise. I can restart another wash cycle and it still does not advance to rinse cycle.

ok if you select a cold fill for the wash cycle will the washer then fill with cold water ?

I just selected a cold wash and the washer is currently filled with cold water and is in the wash mode. I will describe everything it is doing.

ok if the unit fills with cold water in the wash cycle the valve is good and that tells me the water inlet valve is not the issue of it pausing and not advancing into the rinse mode.

the issue has to be in the electronic control board.

and it will need to be replaced.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Main-Control-Board/WH12X10439/1556798?rcaid=1000070
If you have any questions just reply back.

I see you have not rated me as of yet!
Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you ,but rating me is the ONLY way I get paid for my time