Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Bosch dishwasher won't heat the water. I have already…

Customer Question
Hello My Bosch dishwasher won't heat...
Hello
My Bosch dishwasher won't heat the water. I have already replaced the control board
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
1/30/2016
Appliance Technician: Sean F., Customer Service replied 2 years ago
Sean F.
Sean F., Customer Service

Thanks for using Just Answers. My name is***** come from a family background of appliance service and have over 20 yrs in the field. If you have been waiting, sorry, don't get discouraged. I am one of the techs on Just Answers and might have someone ahead of you. I WILL work as fast I can to analyze your problem and get to you. Please understand that I am not at your home looking at the appliance myself. You are my eyes & ears! I will work with you to figure out what is wrong with your appliance. I will give you my honest professional opinion of the problem. Thank you for excepting me for you appliance issue. I'll be right with you and please don't forget to rate my service at completion.

*** Could you please get me the model number off the side of the door of the dishwasher.

Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Do you still need help?