Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Why does my newly purchased washer keep rinsing and

Customer Question
spraining - been going on...
why does my newly purchased washer keep rinsing and spraining - been going on for hours?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
1/30/2016
Appliance Technician: Sean F., Customer Service replied 2 years ago
Sean F.
Sean F., Customer Service

Sorry. What I am trying to say is the drain that is in you wall near your water shut off valves.

If your drain hose is to far down in the drain it will cause the water just keep going out without even having the drain pump even running. And the reason keeps rinsing is that the wash is not saying it is fill due to it keeps running out the drain. Pull out your drain line some and see if that works.

Sorry for the typo's. I am needing some sleep. LOL