Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Why isn't the LED display working on my microwave but it…

Customer Question
Why isn't the LED display...
Why isn't the LED display working on my microwave but it cooks the food?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
1/29/2016
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 2 years ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 35 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.

That is an issue where the LCD screen has failed .the LCD screen is part of the the main control board.

And the board will need to be replaced.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Main-Control-Board/WB27X10866/1167214?rcaid=1000070
If you have any questions just reply back.