Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a floor sentry comb safe with the battery that dead…

Customer Question
Hi I have a floor...
Hi I have a floor sentry comb safe with the battery that dead in side. I took key pad off a put on and out side battery. so I can put in my numbers. that seams to wock the green light come on to drop the lever but it won't move can you help me
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/29/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

You will need a strong magnet and then watch this video

CLICK HERE

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks