Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a built in espresso machine. When I make a cup of…

Customer Question
Hi, I have a built in...
I have a built in espresso machine. When I make a cup of coffee, the water comes out the hot water spot and the coffee comes out the coffee spout. There is water in the waste basket. The machine is 15 years old.
I have rinsed and descaled several times.
Thanks
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
Model CVA 610?
1/30/2016
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect there is an issue within the brew unit if you have not seen any leakage. The seals may need to be replaced after 15 years of use. I can send you the service manual, if you'd like.

please send a manual. Is it different than the user manual that comes with the machine?

The full service manual is available for download below.

CLICK HERE

Seems like something might be wrong with the water valve? The hot water works but all the eater does not get through the coffee spot. Does the whole unit need to be re,over to take the panel to look at it?

For that issue, I do believe you will need to remove the unit to get the top access panel removed.

Kelly, Appliance Technician