Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am struggling to read the screen to even be able to put my…

Customer Question
I am struggling to...

I am struggling to read the screen to even be able to put my oven on!

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

The light on the oven is so dim it is hard to read

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
1/28/2016
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 2 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Do you happen to have a model number for your oven so I can better assist you?

Westinghouse virtuoso 783
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Ok you need to replace the clock control on the unit, the display is part of the clock on the unit and that will have to be replaced to fix that issue.

All I ask is please rate my service with the star rating link thanks