Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The bottom rotary arm in the dishwasher is not firmly

Customer Question
attached. It fell off...
the bottom rotary arm in the dishwasher is not firmly attached. It fell off and I cannot get it to sit properly. It keeps falling down. What can I do
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
1/28/2016
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect you have a broken retainer that is now in the sump of the machine. I will need the model number to get you the correct and specific information, though. The model will be on the control panel, like G843, etc.