How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Randy 43 Your Own Question
Randy 43
Randy 43, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 3769
Experience:  20 yrs experience 18 in home,gas license , refrigeration expert
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Randy 43 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I can't find the water level float switch in my Frigidaire

Customer Question

I can't find the water level float switch in my Frigidaire Gallery dishwasher. A few minutes into the cycle water comes out of the front.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Randy 43 replied 1 year ago.

Hello , I30 is a overfill error ,it is almost always gunk in the pressue switch , you need to pull it out and tilt it a bit on the jeft side or onto its back ,dry out the base and replace the pressure switch ,its on the left ..twist and turn to replace