Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I can't find the water level float switch in my Frigidaire…

Customer Question
I can't find the water...
I can't find the water level float switch in my Frigidaire Gallery dishwasher. A few minutes into the cycle water comes out of the front.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
1/28/2016
Appliance Technician: Randy 43, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Randy 43
Randy 43, Home Appliance Technician

Hello , I30 is a overfill error ,it is almost always gunk in the pressue switch , you need to pull it out and tilt it a bit on the jeft side or onto its back ,dry out the base and replace the pressure switch ,its on the left ..twist and turn to replace

Randy 43
Randy 43
Randy 43, Home Appliance Technician