Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

MODEL #FGF378ACH SERIAL #VF34339124 GAS OVEN. OVEN DOES NOT

Customer Question
MODEL #FGF378ACH SERIAL #VF34339124...
MODEL #FGF378ACH SERIAL #VF34339124 GAS OVEN. OVEN DOES NOT REACH ANY TEMP. HIGHER THAN 200DEGREES. I REPLACED THE SENSOR UNIT TWICE WITOUT ANY LUCK-ANY SUGGESTION ON WHAT CAN BE WRONG?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
1/28/2016
Appliance Technician: Sean F., Customer Service replied 1 year ago
Sean F.
Sean F., Customer Service

Thanks for using Just Answers. My name is***** come from a family background of appliance service and have over 20 yrs in the field. If you have been waiting, sorry, don't get discouraged. I am one of the techs on Just Answers and might have someone ahead of you. I WILL work as fast I can to analyze your problem and get to you. Please understand that I am not at your home looking at the appliance myself. You are my eyes & ears! I will work with you to figure out what is wrong with your appliance. I will give you my honest professional opinion of the problem. But be advised there are some issues that require special tools to analyze or repair the problem. Thank you for excepting me for you appliance issue. I'll be right with you and please don't forget to rate my service at completion..

*** How long does it take to get to 200 deg?

Also can you hear the flame come on or just see the glow under the oven bottom?

Appliance Technician: Chas, Home Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago
Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician

do you still need help?

John, Home Appliance Technician