Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Trying to replace the door latch assembly on a monogram

Customer Question
forgot wich wire goes where...
trying to replace the door latch assembly on a monogram forgot wich wire goes where
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
1/27/2016
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 2 years ago
Joel Swenson

If you could give me the model number I will be glad to help you

zdp36n6
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 2 years ago

give me a minute to look this up thanks.

ok
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 2 years ago

Here is the latch assembly instruction sheet with wiring and all I uploaded it to google drive for you:

click here to open/download data sheet

PLEASE take into consideration we are on the honor system for our time, I Kindly ask you to rate my service BEFORE YOU LEAVE TODAY by clicking 3 or better on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page or wherever the 5 star rating system is located on your page (sometimes it's hard to find but it's there).

Also be aware that this rating is for the quality of my response, not a rating for the overall experience you have had on this site.

Rating me will not in any way affect the amount you agreed to pay for the question. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

Before leaving a negative rating please discuss it with me first so I can have a chance to remedy the issue. Thank You!

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED!

sorry joel i allready have these sheets but its very vague the wires that come out of the stove arent the same as the colors on this sheet
i have the summit latch
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 2 years ago

k give me a second looking

the 2 brown wires were no problem i have 1 small white wire and 2 blue wires one with a jumper on it 2 red 3 red wires one with a jumper on it and a gray wire
no black wire at all
any luck?
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 2 years ago

nope none I will opt out maybe another tech can help you

ya i even called ge and thier techs couldnt help me
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect the issue lies with the wire colors. Can you post a picture of what you are seeing on your range and the rest of the model number, please?