Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do i fix my lower latch door on my Bosch doble oven so…

Customer Question
how do i fix my...
how do i fix my lower latch door on my Bosch doble oven so the code E224 stops and I can use it?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/27/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

You need to remove the lower door latch and replace it or get the switch on the latch working again as one is likely stuck closed in the wrong position. The latch unbolts and comes out to fix it or likely replace it to get that code gone for good.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks