Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

My spinning cycle makes a screeching noise during the the

Customer Question
complete cycle. I tr to...
My spinning cycle makes a screeching noise during the the complete cycle. I tr to turn it off. Even if there are 3 itms , Problem just started 3 days ago.
Char W.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
1/27/2016
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 1 year ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

If the washer only makes the noise when spinning, that is an issue with the main tub bearing. The main bearing and seal would need to be replaced because the bearing goes bad due to the seal above it beginning to leak. Below is a link to both parts you need to order and replace to resolve this issue which on these stack washer/dryer units is unfortunately quite difficult to access and work on.

CLICK HERE for bearing

CLICK HERE for seal

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc