Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have problem with washing machine AEG Electrolux

Customer Question
Hi I have problem with washing...
Hi
I have problem with washing machine AEG Electrolux Mod#L6810, Type#P6958647,
PNC#914525145.220VAC
When is finish wash and start next motor start is strong shaking and stop for couple min.
then start motor again but big shake and stop. Rins and spin working ok.
I would like get yours suggestion about what is wrong.Shocks are already new.
Thank you for all.
Stan
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
1/28/2016
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect there may be an issue with the tub support. If you open the door and lift the inner spin tub up and down, does it move at all?

No is not moving and is not any error

Can you tell what shakes? Is it the entire tub assembly or just the motor?

All machine,like motor start rapidly fwd and bkwd then stop.

Does the tub move smoothly back and forth if you spin it by hand?

Very smooth

It sounds like the issue may be with the motor. If you remove the belt from the motor pulley, does it spin smoothly by hand?

Of course.

Of course you can spin the motor by hand or of course it spins smoothly?

By hand and with motor is spins smoothly.
I'm repairman for over 40 years and I know how to check the sample problems.This is for info for you.
Stan

I have no way of knowing what you know. Perhaps another will help, take care.