Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have two sbs3251 refrigerators. On one of them the door

Customer Question
closes very slowly. Is there...
I have two sbs3251 refrigerators. On one of them the door closes very slowly. Is there a way to adjust this?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/27/2016
Appliance Technician: ApplianceTech, Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago
ApplianceTech
ApplianceTech, Appliance Technician

Hello and thankyou for using this service!

I am sorry to hear about the problem you are having with your refrigerator

Let's work together to find out what is wrong :)

I will be right back to you once I look up the specs on your unit.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
okay

what brand are these fridges?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
liebherr

I have limited availability info for Liebherr appliances, but maybe I can still be of assistance. Tell me: When you say you the doors are not closing properly, is it the same on both units? Which doors Food or Freezer?

Is the problem, the door just hangs open without closing by itslf?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It's just one door, the top door (refrigerator not freezer). It closed completely but is incredibly slow. The top door on the other refrigerator works fine and the two refrigerators are side by side.

I am sorry but I just can't find any info on your model, and I don"t want to give you bad information. I am going to open your question back up for other technicians to read. I am sure someone that is more familiar with the Leibherr units will be able to help you out.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
okay. I would prefer for that to happen tommorrow, as it's getting late here.
John, Home Appliance Technician