Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have model-ED2KHAXVBOO REFRIGERATOR..IT STOPPED MAKING…

Customer Question
I have model-ED2KHAXVBOO REFRIGERATOR..IT STOPPED...
I have model-ED2KHAXVBOO REFRIGERATOR..IT STOPPED MAKING ICE--ITS GETTING WATER INTO THE BACK OF THE FRIDE, BUT NO ICE...WHAT CAN I DO?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/27/2016
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 2 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

If you open the door first, look at the red light to the right, is it flashing 2 times and then pausing over and over? If you shut the flap on the left side and make a clear path from right to left, does the light turn solid?

OK, now look inside the icemaker itself, is there any ice or water in the icemaker mold? There are white fingers that push the ice out of the icemaker mold, what direction are they facing? Are they above the horizon or below? Pointing forward or backwards?