Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Over stove microwave went completely dead. out let is alive.

Customer Question
over stove microwave went completely...
over stove microwave went completely dead. out let is alive.
model1WW JVM1740DP NO FAN LIGHT COMPLETLY DEAD.
IS THER A BREAKER OR SOMETHING TO RESTART
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
1/26/2016
Appliance Technician: John, restaurant equipment technician replied 2 years ago
John, restaurant equipment technician

There is no reset for the microwave oven. There is a ceramic fuse wired into the power supply wire inside the oven. I think it has blown, and it will need to be replaced. In order to replace the fuse(15 amp), the oven must be pulled out of its space far enough to access the fuse holder.

To do this, you must remove the plastic frame around the door, and remove the screws that hold the m/w oven in its space.

Once these screws are removed, the oven can be pulled out far enough to access the fuse holder, which will be found on the floor behind the control panel.

I need to tell you to unplug the power cord, before you start to work on the oven.

Do you need further assistance, before your request times out?