Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Miele Optima Series Dishwasher Error Code F13

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
1/26/2016
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 2 years ago
Joel Swenson

Hello, I'm Joel thank you for using JA! If you have been waiting a while
I apologize as I try to help as many customers as possible in a timely manner.

Give me just a minute and I will be right with you I am working on your answer now please be patient as I may have to look up part numbers and or refer the service manual to give you the most informative answer possible depending on your question.

Keep in mind we are on the honor system for our time so I ask that you take the time to give me a rating by clicking on the 5 star rating system before you leave today. Once I have answered your question, you will see the rating system please use it. If you agree to this please acknowledge and thank you for your cooperation.

Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 2 years ago

The F13 error code means the unit is not getting water or it's not coming in fast enough from the water inlet valve on the unit, remove the water supply line from the dishwasher and check for calcium buildup on the water inlet screen and also check to make sure it is getting proper water pressure supplied by the supply line, if all checks out you will need to replace the water inlet valve. If you have any questions let me know, thanks.

In the meantime:

PLEASE take into consideration we are on the honor system for our time, I Kindly ask you to rate my service BEFORE YOU LEAVE TODAY by clicking 3 or better on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page or wherever the 5 star rating system is located on your page (sometimes it's hard to find but it's there).

Also be aware that this rating is for the quality of my response, not a rating for the overall experience you have had on this site.

Rating me will not in any way affect the amount you agreed to pay for the question. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

Before leaving a negative rating please discuss it with me first so I can have a chance to remedy the issue. Thank You!

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED!