Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I'm getting E2, F3 error messages on my front load washer?

Customer Question
I'm getting E2, F3...

I'm getting E2, F3 error messages on my front load washer? In the past I would turn power off and then restart but thats not working anymore.

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Give me a sec and I'll get the serial code

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
1/25/2016
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 2 years ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 35 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?