Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a frigidaire (Electrolux)Professional series.Ive had…

Customer Question
I have a frigidaire Steve...
I have a frigidaire Steve (Electrolux)Professional series.Ive had the oven on'Clean'.
Suddenly there is a message: ERR and an alarm sound??? Can't shut off or clear off???
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/25/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

Try to reset the unit by unplugging it or shutting the breaker off to it for 5 full minutes, if the ERR does not clear there may be a clock control failure on the unit, which would be common to happen.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

Please cancel my request and this account. Your response is what my husband tried and it did work, but prior to your response. To have to wait so long for a response wasn't helpful. Please cancel.
Thank you
******** ***