Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a zanussi jet stream 1400. I've put a wash in -

Customer Question
nothing is happening, but the...
I have a zanussi jet stream 1400. I've put a wash in - nothing is happening, but the for is locked. I've tried skipping the programme, turning the machine on and off and pressing the start and reset buttons together for an error code. No joy. What next?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
1/28/2016
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If the door is remaining locked, the lock assembly is likely faulty or the control thinks there is water in the tub and is keeping it locked to prevent a flood. Is the drain pump running? Is there water in the tub?