Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Russ, are you really there because I've already cc info…

Customer Question
Russ, are you really there...
Russ, are you really there because I've already cc info and now I'm back at this page
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/24/2016
Appliance Technician: AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician

May I help you?

first my cc was just charged twice for this site. Secondly, my LG top load washer will not drain

You will need to close one of the questions and ask for a refund. If you would like for me to help I will continue with you.

Ok, will close other question, can you help me with my top loader LG?

Yes, Please post the model number.

WT1201CV

Any error codes present?

OE and dr is there a drain filter on top loaders?

Give me a minute while I look at your model.

Make sure the drain hose is free of clogs, kinks, etc., and is not pinched behind or under the washer.

It is free of clogs that I'm aware of, the washer is full of water so I can't take it off to check for clogs

Okay there is no filter for this unit. You will need to get as much water as you can out and check for clogs. If there are no clogs then you will need to replace the drain pump to fix this.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 3 star is how I receive credit for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. Thank you for using Just Answer.