Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

We have Frigidaire Refrigerator Model FHT18G6JB2. Last

Customer Question
Hello Folks We have Frigidaire Refrigerator...
Hello Folks
We have Frigidaire Refrigerator Model FHT18G6JB2.
Last Sunday we found the the coil behind the panel in the Freezer section encased in ice on the right hand side as you look into the freezer.
unplugged the unit and allowed it to thaw.
Long story short in doing some research i checked the Defrost timer and found it stuck at 11 o'clock and replaced it with part ####-##-#### ***** procedures and Fridge now goes into Defrost mode.
However freezer would not get below 40 Degrees. Tracked down Temperature Control Switch Part number###-##-#### ***** procedures and next morning Thermometer read 20 Degrees.
Cool!
But in reading Spec sheet ideal temp for freezer should be between 0 and 5 degrees for proper storage.
Now in my infinite wisdom when i removed quarter inch screws that hold panel in place in freezer section and disconnected harness i also pulled off Damper control knob before hand. so the Damper wedge fell off when pulling panel back.
What is the proper position for the wedge in Damper tunnel in accordance to the 3 marked positions on the panel for the control knob.
Also in the same train of thought when installing Temp Control it to has a knob that was removed to install part.
The part didnt have a Neutral position to reinstall outer control knob.
So do you think in regards ***** ***** these parts being replaced to use an Analogy " Hot may be cold" as far as the way the part knobs were put back on?
Is so can you tell me what position the Damper Wedge should be in with each marked position and how should i have had Temperature control positioned before re-installing control knob?
Rear Mounted condenser - warm to touch
Compressor Running
Cleaned out drain tunnel and tube for defrost water run off to bottom of fridge.
** Just seems like im missing a simple thing and would be good to go. " Help me Obi Wan Kanobi !"
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
1/26/2016
Appliance Technician: John, Home Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago
John, Home Appliance Technician

is the complete coil now frosted up ?

John, Home Appliance Technician