Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a Maytag MAH9700AWW front loading washing machine.

Customer Question
How do we get to...
We have a Maytag MAH9700AWW front loading washing machine. How do we get to where we screw on the drum lifters baffles? Cannot go through the top as shown in videos.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
1/24/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, the baffles on this machine have a screw coming in from the inside between the tubs. You have to split the tubs to replace the baffles on these units.

I work on the honor system here. I'm not credited for my work until you rate my answer positively using the star rating system at the top of your screen. Please remember to rate my answer positively before logging off.

Thanks!