Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My LG sensor dry Dryer will not turn off...sounds & smells…

Customer Question
Hi, My LG sensor dry Dryer...
My LG sensor dry Dryer will not turn off...sounds & smells like a motor is still spinning??
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
1/24/2016
Appliance Technician: Sean F., Customer Service replied 2 years ago
Sean F.
Sean F., Customer Service

Thanks for using Just Answers. My name is***** come from a family background of appliance service and have over 20 yrs in the field. If you have been waiting, sorry, don't get discouraged. I am one of the techs on Just Answers and might have someone ahead of you. I WILL work as fast I can to analyze your problem and get to you. Please understand that I am not at your home looking at the appliance myself. You are my eyes & ears! I will work with you to figure out what is wrong with your appliance. I will give you my honest professional opinion of the problem. But be advised there are some issues that require special tools to analyze or repair the problem. Thank you for excepting me for you appliance issue. I'll be right with you and please don't forget to rate my service at completion

**Can you please get me the full model number off the unit. You should find the sticker when you open the door of the dryer. Thanks

DLEC855W

Thanks you. Now did you say with the dryer unplugged it sounds like the motor is still running?

I finally got the main circuit breaker switch to shut it down. Though, this morning you can still smell what seems to be an over-worked motor??

Sorry its taken so long to get back to you. If you could turn the breaker back on and lets see if it start's running without being able to shut it off

It's able to start running, but then stops and starts beeping, and displays weird error messaging. I will call in a repair man.

I understand. I hope they get you back up in running.

Have a great day.

Did a repair person come out? And did they get you up and running again?

Thanks for using Just Answers. My name is***** come from a family background of appliance service and have over 20 yrs in the field. If you have been waiting, sorry, don't get discouraged. I am one of the techs on Just Answers and might have someone ahead of you. I WILL work as fast I can to analyze your problem and get to you. Please understand that I am not at your home looking at the appliance myself. You are my eyes & ears! I will work with you to figure out what is wrong with your appliance. I will give you my honest professional opinion of the problem. But be advised there are some issues that require special tools to analyze or repair the problem. Thank you for excepting me for you appliance issue. I'll be right with you and please don't forget to rate my service at completion.

** Good evening, How much vinegar would you say you used?

Wrong post sorry

.

Please rate the service.

Thank you and have a great day.

.