Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Display button wont light up on my oven ge 317B6641p001 it

Customer Question

display button wont light up
on my oven ge 317B6641p001 it gas top works with knobs
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Sean F. replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for using Just Answers. My name is***** come from a family background of appliance service and have over 20 yrs in the field. If you have been waiting, sorry, don't get discouraged. I am one of the techs on Just Answers and might have someone ahead of you. I WILL work as fast I can to analyze your problem and get to you. Please understand that I am not at your home looking at the appliance myself. You are my eyes & ears! I will work with you to figure out what is wrong with your appliance. I will give you my honest professional opinion of the problem. But be advised there are some issues that require special tools to analyze or repair the problem. Thank you for excepting me for you appliance issue. I'll be right with you and please don't forget to rate my service at completion.

*I am sorry but the model number you provided is not a good number. You should fine the model number on the leg of the range. You will need to pull out the drawer to find it.

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If the oven is plugged in to a verified good outlet and the display is dead, the oven control will need to be replaced. The model tag is behind the lower drawer on the frame of the oven. I will need the model from that tag to be able to get you the correct part information.