Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My lg dryer start button seems to be stuck and will not turn…

Customer Question
my lg dryer start button...
my lg dryer start button seems to be stuck and will not turn on! help!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
1/23/2016
Appliance Technician: AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician

Please post model number.

DLE7177RM

Does it beep when you press start?

No
It seems to be atuck
Stuck

Rub your fingers across the panel to see if it will unstick. If this don't work you will need to replace the control.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 3 star is how I receive credit for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. Thank you for using Just Answer.