Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Looking answer to the question posed on you site.
,

Customer Question
Looking for an answer...

Looking for an answer to the question posed on you site.

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Dishes are not rinsing properly. Soap particles are on them at end of cycle- this dish washer has been quite good in the past- there is residue on the bottom which I tried putting vinegar on- let it sit and then ran rinse cycle- maye better but problem not gone

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
1/23/2016
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 2 years ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 35 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

maytag MDBTT59AWW
I'm not liking this arrangement- iIfeel you are not helping me - just pulling me in for more money. I suspect I just wasted my $18. You want me to call- how much more is that?? I've been screwed, I do believe.

I have not helped you because you Just gave me the models number 2 min ago .I do have to pull the info up .

And an expert has nothing to do with money we do not even get to see your personal info !

Do you run the HOT water at the closest sink before starting a dishwasher cycle?

When the unit fills with water (the first 2 minutes) if you open the door is tha water level under the lower rack touching the black heating element?

And you are NOT the only customer I`m assisting today .

after all it is a Saturday!!

Ok so now your not answering me!!

And I never sent you a phone request That was the just Answer system NOT me!

Do you still need assistance on your question?

I was charged $5. And then $23. Why? I thought I was being charged $18.

I `m only an appliance Expert .And we do not even get to see your personal info or money info .

I show you selected an question amount of 28 .00.

I have no idea why it was broken up into two different amounts .

Your best bet it to contact Just Answer admin.

We do not work in their offices in California, I my self am in Michigan .