Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My dryer does not heat up

Customer Question
my dryer does not heat up
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
1/23/2016
Appliance Technician: Sean F., Customer Service replied 2 years ago
Sean F.
Sean F., Customer Service

Hi, My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you.

Please provide full model number? You should find it on a sticker when you open up the door of the dryer.

Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 2 years ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 35 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?