Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Trying to find out why my Whirlpool washer does not get

Customer Question
enough water to do even...
trying to find out why my Whirlpool washer does not get enough water to do even a small load of wash (even if I set on large). Both(hot & cold faucets are on full. Model # ***** (with a B or D on the end, can't tell). Numbers on the lid are W1030136 E; on the back left there is a # ***** and on the back right 10215139. I have had the washing machine probably 3 years, purchased new for a new home but 'things' happened and I moved in a little over a year ago. I have on numerous occasions tried to find a manual on line but can't seem to. Have been a true blue Whirlpool owner for all appliances for 30 years.... this one just has me buffaloed.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
1/22/2016
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 2 years ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 35 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?
The model number is ***** the lid at the rear of the opening on top loaders .If you open the washer lid ,
under the lid NOT on the lid ,but under the lid at the rear of the opening will be the manufactures model and serial number on a silver tag.