Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

What do I do if my Whirlpool Duet washer says "control

Customer Question
locked" on the control pad?...
What do I do if my Whirlpool Duet washer says "control locked" on the control pad?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/22/2016
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 2 years ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 35 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.

on the control panel right side press and hold the cycle signal button for 5 seconds to lock or unlock the control board.

Do you still need assistance on your question?

If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Whrlp Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me is the ONLY way I get paid for my time.