Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

The lights in the inside of my refrigerator are off. I think

Customer Question
The lights in the inside...
The lights in the inside of my refrigerator are off. I think it is on Sabbath mode. Help
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/22/2016
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 1 year ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

If you unplug the refrigerator for 5 minutes and plug it back in do the lights turn on?

John, Home Appliance Technician