Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I can't get my new WAT28400UC washer to start in the drum…

Customer Question
I can't get my new...
I can't get my new WAT28400UC washer to start in the drum clean mode to get things started
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
1/22/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

Does it work in every mode?