Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a Frigidaire FGHF2366PF refrigerator, it makes ice

Customer Question
but will not dispense any...
I have a Frigidaire FGHF2366PF refrigerator, it makes ice but will not dispense any. The crank/screw in the ice container never turns, I do not hear that motor activating.
The water dispenser in the door works fine. If I select cube or crushed ice the green light activates but again no sound or reaction from the ice dispenser.
JeffH
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
1/22/2016
Appliance Technician: John, restaurant equipment technician replied 2 years ago
John, restaurant equipment technician

Before trying any repair, warm the unit with a hair dryer or heat gun. Any ice jamming the dispenser mechanism should melt, freeing the dispenser to deliver the accumulated ice. Since the ice maker cover is probably made of plastic, be careful to not overheat it.

It's not an issue of the unit freezing up. The motor never comes on when the lever is pushed.

Please go to www.repairclinic.com, enter the model number in the search box.

select the model number and part description from the list on the left side of the screen. I don't know of a repair for your problem. The assembly needs to be replaced.

Appliance Technician: John, restaurant equipment technician replied 1 year ago

Do you need any more assistance with your problem?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
You already said that you couldn't help:
"I don't know of a repair for your problem. " was your answer.

I know of no other solution than to replace the part. Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.

John, restaurant equipment technician