Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Just put a Whirlpool water softener in the GPG water in San…

Customer Question
just put a Whirlpool water...
just put a Whirlpool water softener in the GPG water in San Antonio Runs 15-20 what number should i put on the water softener for soft water Model #WHC533-LE33
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
1/21/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

Set the softener to 40-45 and that should be fine.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician