Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

2 of the push-in buttons on my balay cooker are stuck. Model…

Customer Question
2 of the push-in buttons...
2 of the push-in buttons on my balay cooker are stuck. Model profesional 468.
Any idea as to how i can release them?
Thank you!
Eileen
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
1/21/2016
Appliance Technician: AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician

You can rub your fingers across them but if that dont work you will need to replace the touchpad.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 3 star is how I receive credit for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. Thank you for using Just Answer.