ApplianceTech
ApplianceTech, Appliance Technician
Experience:  35+ Yrs Experience - 40,000+ 'Real World' Repairs
20893398

Kenmore front load dryer model number 41788042700 beeps

Kenmore front load dryer model number***********beeps randomly through out the day.
Even though I can still dry clothes. What could be wrong with this dryer?

Hello and thankyou for using this service!

I am sorry to hear about the problem you are having with your dryer:(

Let's work together to find out what is wrong :)

You have an intermittent short in the main computer board. There is no way to repair it other than a direct replacement. If the dryer is working OK other than the occasional beeping it is not going to hurt anything other than being a nuisance. If you want to replace it, here is a link to the part.

click here

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ok. I ordered the control board. Thanks. Will let you know if I need anything else. Thanks

Thanks for the response