Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I moved into a new home. Bosch dishwasher already there, not…

Customer Question
I moved into a new...
I moved into a new home. Bosch dishwasher already there, not used for over a year. It turns on, it "sounds" like it is going to full cycle, but does nothing but drain excess water from bottom of the DW. Everything has been cleaned/debris -free and new valve in front of DW installed as it was leaking during draining. Anyway, now it just won't squirting the water up to spin the bottom arm to send water up to dishes. Lisa
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/21/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

If it was leaking the flood protection system was activated under the unit and it will only run the pump. You need to dry the flood basin out so the red float lever goes back down then it should work, but make sure you have the leaked fixed.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks