Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a sears tool chest that is over 40 yrs old with a…

Customer Question
I have a sears tool...
I have a sears tool chest that is over 40 yrs old with a drawer I can't close. How can I get the drawer out of the box. Tere is no slot, clip, or latch to release the drawer.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
1/20/2016
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 2 years ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 35 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.

I have several old boxes ,by chance is the latch under or in the drawer slide track ?