Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I was given a GE Humidifier, There was no Instruction

Customer Question
Manual. I've been searching...
I was given a GE Humidifier, There was no Instruction Manual. I've been searching for a long time with no success. The Mod#ADEW30LQQ1, and the Ser.#FZ063942.
It appears that you could be be my last resort, since GE has discontinued publishing the manual for this appliance. If the owner should ever lose the instructions for this appliance they are out of luck. The appliance is rendered useless.
Hopefully you can assist me in this quest!
Thank you,
Dave Getzschman ***@******.*** (###) ###-####
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
1/20/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

Here is a link to the manual

CLICK HERE

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks