Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Kitchenaid built-in fridge faint beeping, display keeps

Customer Question
***** *****- kitchenaid built-in...

***** *****- kitchenaid built-in fridge faint beeping, display keeps going off, beep, comes back on hit reset, nothing, hit on/off and it turned off, BUT now it won't turn back on

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

It has been doing this for a while with the fain beeping display blinks

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
cycled power, still won't turn on. I click on/off, numbers light up for a second then goes off again
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/20/2016
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 2 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Do you have a model number so I can better assist you?