Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

MY NAME IS ***** ***** OUT MAGIC CHEF PORTABLE ICE MAKER IS…

Customer Question
HI MY NAME IS...

HI MY NAME IS ***** ***** OUT MAGIC CHEF PORTABLE ICE MAKER IS RED LIGHT IS BLINKING AND NOT HARVESTING ICE. WHAT DO I NEED TO DO

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

THAT IS BASICALLY IT. SO FRUSTRATING. THE LIGHT FLASHES AND IT DOESN'T EVEN ALLOW IT TO KICK ON?

Contractor's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?

YES. WE USE THIS ALL THE TIME. I MOST DEFINATELY NEED ANSWERS. CAN THIS EVEN BE FIXED

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
1/19/2016
Appliance Technician: Ezekiel, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Ezekiel
Ezekiel, Home Appliance Technician

Hello sir i am ezekiel i will be doing my best for you please rate me on my performance as thats how i get paid thanks in advance ok can u tell if there is ice now or not

No it doesn't even kick on

Hello sir ill be online for another 2 hours based on what its not doing and the red light that tells me that the evaporator thermistor is faulty not allowing the machine to harvest or even turn on .so that will need replacing i dont know if u have a amp meter to check continuity if u dont then replace that thermistor it doesnt sense that there is ice or no ice .

Hello please rate me on my performance as thats how i get paid thank you