Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Can my GE oven be used without the oven sensor. I keep

Customer Question
hello..can my GE oven be...
hello..can my GE oven be used without the oven sensor. I keep getting an F3 but am wondering if I remove the sensor if the oven will still work?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
1/19/2016
Appliance Technician: Ezekiel, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Ezekiel
Ezekiel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi no you will not be able use the oven if that sensor is new then u have one thing left check the connection from the sensor to board if all is good then your control board has failed and will need replacing.please rate me on my performance if u need further help please send me a reply

Thank you

Hi please rate me on my knowledge as thats how i get paid thank best of luck.