Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

What should I do if my le more elite washer suddenly stop…

Customer Question
What should I do if...
What should I do if my le more elite washer suddenly stop working all together. It seems not electricity is power it. I checked the plug and it is connected. Is it away to reboot it?
It does nothing to have any smell as if the motor burned.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
1/19/2016
Appliance Technician: Ezekiel, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Ezekiel
Ezekiel, Home Appliance Technician

Hello have you unplugged it for about 5 min that will and should reset the board

Have you checked power at the outlet also was this during a wash cycle or was there a power surge outage etc