John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I HAVE A JENN AIR STOVE WITH 122B BURNERS. THE SMALL BURNER

Customer Question

Customer: I HAVE A JENN AIR STOVE WITH 122B BURNERS. THE SMALL BURNER WORKS, THE BIG DOES NOT WHEN TURNED ON. HOWEVER WHEN THE SMALL BURNER IS TURNED ON THE BIG ONE GETS REASONABLE HOT.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I WAS WRONG HERE, I HAVE THE BIG BURNER ON, AND THERE IS HEAT, BUT IT APPEARS TO HAVE PARTIAL HEAT, IT DOES NOT GET RED, HOWEVER WHEN THE LITTLE BURNER IS TURNED ON IT PRODUCES HEAT ALSO BUT IT IS PARTIAL ALSO. I HAVE IN THE PAST PUT THE CARTRIDGE IN BOTH POSITIONS IN THE STOVE.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: YES
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Forget it, this is way too complicated!
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 1 year ago.

Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 35 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?
And 122B is not a model number.